This 'N That of Natasha's life. Controlling the zoo and maintaining order when I can.
This is video of the girls and Josh. Mel was being so cute holding Josh's soother in his mouth. What sweethearts.
Do you think those girls are a little used to the camera being in thier faces? LOL Look at me Ana.....CHEESE!!!
Well you should see Melody with a phone now LOL She uses a pretend cell phone and thinks it's a camera phone. She points it in your face and tells you to say "Cheese". I'll have to have her bring her "purse" tomorrow. It's adorable.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Do you think those girls are a little used to the camera being in thier faces? LOL Look at me Ana.....CHEESE!!!
Well you should see Melody with a phone now LOL She uses a pretend cell phone and thinks it's a camera phone. She points it in your face and tells you to say "Cheese". I'll have to have her bring her "purse" tomorrow. It's adorable.
Post a Comment