My wonderful kids

My wonderful kids
Life with 4 kids is interesting but fun. I love sharing my life with them and watching them grow.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

So now I'm SUPER irritated.

I finally got my class schedule. I'm irritated because I already have to bring Mel to school and the other kids to a daycare but now I have to find someone to take Mel before school on Wednesday when Lee is on days and get her off the bus on Monday and Friday. It's just getting to be too much.

I still don't even know (and won't for a week or two) if Joshua will be able to go to the daycare full-time.

The good news though, is that Tuesday and Wednesday I get off school before lunch for the day! So that's exciting. As it stands right now I have 14 hours of class time. There is one class I won't know when it is or how long long for a little longer. But I bet it's only one hour long. I hope. And I hope it doesn't screw up me being done early on Tuesday and Wednesday LOL

So I'm still a bit stressed out. I gotta find someone to take Mel a few times a month.

Oh, well, the other good news is that my classes are done on December 10th and then I'll have exams, one exam per class. Then my class schedule will change again as of January 4th when I'll have to see how many early classes I have and how many late ones.

Stress? I don't deal with it well. Sigh.

No comments: