My wonderful kids

My wonderful kids
Life with 4 kids is interesting but fun. I love sharing my life with them and watching them grow.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My sister turned 30 and I turned 32 this past two weeks...

My sister turned 30 on April 23 so I threw a surprise party for her. I took her out around 3pm to get her a purse. We went briefly to Coach but man, those are expensive. I did look at the prices beforehand so I knew what I could spend and which items to look at (wallets and clutches). Then because nothing we saw really struck us we went to Guess. I ended up getting her (and me) a purse from Guess. It was 20% off that day and the purses were less then $100 anyway so it only cost me just over $200 for two of them.


Then I took her to my work (Shoppers) where I had set up to get a make-over done for her. Just make-up (no hair) and I bought her the mascara and a lipstick. Then it was getting close to dinner and Lee's niece called back (finally) to say she could watch Josh but that her sister (who is 15 and she is babysitting as well) was out and could I bring him to her place. Ummm... no. I called her four days before and Lee called two days later to double check if she could babysit and she never called back until 5:30pm the day I needed her! She said she'd try to get her sister and I called her back 10 times and then I waited until 7pm but we had to get going and I was pissed that I had to bring Josh. I gave him a couple sandwiches before we left so he wouldn't hopefully be fussy.

He was.

We got in, and it took them 10 freaking minutes to get me a high chair for him. Then he wouldnt' let me out of his site to get him some food and started to scream and then someone else went to get them food, but they didn't get anything they'd eat and I was just getting frustrated so I took him out to the van and my Aunt sat with him for 20 minutes in the van with a movie on and then I went out and sat with him. Then my brother came out for a bit, then my Mom and then I sent Taylor and Carisa out to sit with him. He was really good in the van. Funny enough, he didn't fuss once! Just sat drinking his bottle and watching Hoodwinked.

I'm pissed with Lee's niece though.

So then I took the kids home and put them to bed and then Taylor and Carisa watched them while I went out with my sister and my Aunts and a few of my sister's friends. We went to a lame bar, I should've gone where I was told to but I thought it was a courgar bar (which it is, but I think it would've been fine).

Anyway, I worked the next day but I had virgin caesars the whole night so no biggie. It was fun.

Then this past Friday I turned 32. I spent my day annoyed and the night crying.

I'm irritated with Lee lying to me all the time and I was at a point where I knew I'd have to just let it go, but I was still angry. I'm still angry in fact. But since I won't leave, there isn't much else for me to do.

So the marriage was getting rocky for a few weeks (maybe a month?) but oh freaking well. It never affects Lee anyway. Other then his wife is angry with him. Nothing phases him.

And now I feel a bit better for trying to get it all out. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Mom vs. the boys said...

well, I was going to tell you to stop by my blog and enter to win some sexy lingerie but now that I know Lee is being a doofus maybe you shouldn't. Unless you want to torture him lol.
sorry to hear the party got messed up and things are shaky. Hopefully it will turn around soon.