My wonderful kids

My wonderful kids
Life with 4 kids is interesting but fun. I love sharing my life with them and watching them grow.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I feel terrible

I feel really terrible and mopy. I hate this. I don't believe it's PMS though either. Possibly lack of sleep still.

I'm really unhappy with just about every aspect of my life right now.

I'm unhappy in my marriage. Nothing specific or fixable. I know I'm not going anywhere... maybe it's the 10 year itch.

I'm unhappy with my job. I forget to leave notes about important things and I don't have the focus I need right now.

My family is pissing me off too. I'm planning a surprise thing for my sister for tomorrow and I'm just getting RSVP's now that people aren't coming. I forgot I was working the other day and had to have my boss come over to watch the kids since I don't have a babysitter and when I asked my Mom to come over she said she was busy making supper and my SD had a baseball game later (which she never goes to anyway).

Money sucks right now. Which is really nothing new, I don't know why I said "right now".

I'm unhappy that we are so stuck in our house we can't do anything about it. We can't even sell it because we'd have to replace carpeting and paint even if we wanted to.

I'm just in a really bad place right now. I need a break. I'm sorry to unload... I hate moaning and whinning.

2 comments:

Mom vs. the boys said...

yuck, you are stuck in a rut where nothing is going right. I hate that. read over your lists of everything you love, it might make you feel better. Hang in there.

Natasha said...

I'm just so unhappy. I'm having chest pains because I'm so stressed out. I need a maid and a freaking break from being "on" 24/7. Sigh.

I know you understand Jenn.