My wonderful kids

My wonderful kids
Life with 4 kids is interesting but fun. I love sharing my life with them and watching them grow.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm soooooooooooooooo tired.

Man, what was with my kids last night? Josh was up 3 times, Ariana once and the freaking husband locked the cat in Melody's room and it woke me meowing at 7:00am. Not to mention I just couldn't shut my brain down last night and was laying awake until 2am! Unbelievable.

I tell you, sometimes, on nights like last night I long for the days when it was just me. It's never actually been just me though. I had Taylor when I was 19 but it's different with one child versus 4 LOL No shit Sherlock.

Ahhh... well. Lest my kids ever read this I will say that they are worth every sleepless night I have. And maybe I'll get lucky and they'll all sleep right through tonight and the husband won't lock the cat in someone's bedroom so it won't wake me up. Yawn.

3 comments:

Mom vs. the boys said...

ugh! I feel like I will never not feel tired again! it's awful isn't it? it really makes or breaks a day. I hope you get some good sleep tonight!

Natasha said...

Seriously. I'm just tired. I think they are all napping now though. TG.

Mom vs. the boys said...

where have you been hiding lately? I have an award for you on my blog, you don't have to do the rules since I have probably given you one before, but I wanted to be sure to include you in my list of fine canadians!