My tiny little girl turned 3 yesterday and we celebrated on Saturday with my family and yesterday with Lee's. They are so sweet together. Joshua was singing her Happy Birthday and I got some adorable pictures of them all. I should take her measurements today.
My little Anna is definitely a middle child personality. She shares really well with her sister and brother. She's always ready to give a hug to them when needed too. She's helpful and a bit of a mischief-maker. She totally has a devil streak in her which is cute as hell considering how sweet she is. Sometimes she just looks at you crooked and you wonder what's going on in that devious little mind of hers.
She still sucks her little thumb and I'm hoping she'll kick that soon but she loves it so much. She loves dolls and Barbies and right now she's wearing a crown. Often she is "Cinderella", "Ariel" or some other princess. She loves to wear dresses but when you ask the kids to get dressed she's always the first one done. She puts her shoes on the right feet-for the most part and although she doesn't have much hair yet she loves to wear a pony-tail.
This year she will see her big sister start school so I'll get some extra time with her. I know that she is more sensitive so I'm glad that I get to be at home with her to give her some extra attention.
She's smart as a whip too! She can count and say her alphabet, and can do most things Melody can. I know that with Melody home with us now Ariana seems like she's just repeating everythign Mel says and I can't wait to be home with her and really find out what she can do.
I love my kids and Ariana holds a special place in my heart. I can already see the caring girl she will grow up to be.
Cute Halloween Juice Box Covers Free Printable
4 weeks ago


2 comments:
awwww sweet! Happy birthday to your little girl! I am looking forward to school in sept too so I can spend more time with the little ones.
It will be such a nice break. But it's tough that the kids are getting older. :( I miss my babies.
Post a Comment