Well I had the meeting and it went really well! We got all our questions answered (well I guess I did since Lee is at work) but I asked the questions he wanted.
I have a lot of forms to fill out and then there are 9 weeks of training classes, then 5 home study's and then we'll find out if we're approved.
We need to figure out what age group we are willing to take as well as what sort of medical issues we are willing to accept. They don't like putting infants in with anyone who smokes, even though Lee smokes outside. They also won't put any children with Asthma or stuff like that in the same environment. So I am thinking we'll have to sort out where we'll put everyone in the house. I think we're going to put Mel and Ari in the same room again in September when Mel goes to school so Ariana will still be able to nap.
I'm VERY excited to start this process!
Cute Halloween Juice Box Covers Free Printable
4 weeks ago


1 comment:
we are trying to figure out the best plan for sleeping partners too, I have a feeling they will move back and forth between rooms for a few years until they are all good sleepers and in school. glad the appointment went well. you are a saint!
Post a Comment