Okay, let me see, last night I didn't work for once!
So after dinner we got the kids dressed (they prefer to be in pj's) and took them for a drive. I had to get diapers for Joshua and I got our laundry money changed into bills. Our one apartment has a coin operated washer/dryer so we go around the first to get all the quarters and loonies out of it. Then I roll them up and bring them to work and they buy them from me.
We drove to the other duplex we own to check the dog poop. Disgusting. These tenants have been there since we bought the house in 2008 and in spring of 2009 the other tenants called the humane society on them for them not picking up their poop. Then they moved out and we had other tenants who also complained about the poop on the lawn. Now this year we have been told by the new tenants (this bottom apartment has a LOT of turnover!) that they are sick of the dog poop on the lawn. UGH!!!! So again, we have to talk to the tenants and tell them to pick up their poop. The other day I went over for something else (unannounced) and checked the poop and it looked like it was all picked up so I thanked them and then I went to talk to the other tenant and they said that THEY actually were the ones to clean it up! Come. freaking. ON!!!! Are you kidding me? So I talk to them again and now we are driving there every few days to see if there is poop on the lawn and if there is I am giving them a notice to clean it up or vacate. I'm serious, this lawn poop problem needs to end. They need to clean it up immediately. They moved in and had a dog. The dog was there 2 years through the start of the poop problem and then it died (it was really old) and we hoped that because they never picked up the poop they wouldn't get another but they did. A puppy! The problem is that the husband is disabled (he can barely freaking walk) and so they don't pick up the poop. So don't get a freaking dog, you know?
Anyway, enough bitching about the tenant. We went over and there wasn't any poop. TG. We really don't want to lose these tenants but they need to clean up their dog poop.
Then we went to the bank to deposit the laundry money and then we went home.
When we got there we put all the kids in the tub and then when they were done I cut their hair. Josh looks adorable. Their hair was all in their faces so it was definitely needed. Then I cut Lee's hair. He commented again about Joshua's blonde hair and how he would be like "Natasha?" if he stayed a blonde. So I gave him shit for saying I'd have cheated on him to make Josh and told him I was going to shave "ASS" in the back of his head. I don't know why people think it's okay to say that kind of shit to me. I never cheated on Lee. But it sure does PISS me off! Did I ever mention my sister suggested a paternity test? She said it in a joking way and I'm pretty sure she was just joking but HELLO?!?!?! That's effen rude!
So after the hair was all cut it was bedtime. Then Lee and I sat up for a bit then went to bed to watch Wipeout and Parking Wars.
And that was our not so exciting night.
Although, yesterday I booked tea with Tinkerbell for April 8th at 6:30pm and the girls are going to have a blast! They get to dress up in costume and I guess Tinkerbell is there. It should be really cute! I can't wait!
I work the next three nights in photo department which is my favourite shift. Tomorrow I'll be late getting to work though but there is a 2 hour overlap so it'll be alright. I already told the manager and she's fine. I'm hoping to be only a half an hour late but it might be an hour. I HATE working part-time while Lee is working so far away. It's only a half hour drive but he's not regular yet so he's been getting home at different times.
I changed how I do our budget now. I'm trying to do a zero balance budget which is tough for me. I usually tried to keep $1,400 in the account for the start of the month but now I'm trying to have it be zero. $1,400 just wasn't happening. Might as well not stress ourselves out.
Cute Halloween Juice Box Covers Free Printable
4 weeks ago


2 comments:
OMG the tinkerbell thins sounds soooo cute, makes me so sad to not have a girl to do that kind of thing with :( sigh
I bet Josh's hair gets darker as he gets older. My hair was blonde when I was young and my husbands was too, and his is super dark. Our oldest has blonde hair and we both now have dark.
I'm sure you could find something like the Tinkerbell thing but for boys. Plus you will get to do Monster Trucks and fishing trips and stuff ;-)
I think it's strange that they all have blue eyes except Ariana too. And her's are cats-eye.
Post a Comment