My wonderful kids

My wonderful kids
Life with 4 kids is interesting but fun. I love sharing my life with them and watching them grow.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

KELLY CLARKSON!!!!

I did it. Or rather, I tried.

I was just reading an article about waxing armpits and I said to myself "self, it's almost summer, it sure would save me some time in the shower if I did my armpits too". So I started with my eyebrows yesterday then lifted my arm. Hmmmm.... the wax is a bit hot but it should be alright. Okay, it's on, I'm fine, it's not all that hot. A quick pull and the hair (or some of it) will be gone. RRRRiiiipppp... um yeah. Not so much. It definitely took hair, but I must have done it wrong because a LOT of the wax is STILL under my arm!

Shoot.

It won't come off. The kids will be up soon and I have to go to work in a few hours meanwhile I can't lower my arm without it sticking! A hot shower later while Melody (3yo) sits on my bed in our room the wax is pretty much gone. I gotta say though, THAT hurt much worse! I had to pick it off bit by sticky bit.

Although, I must admit, the part that actually worked looks REALLY good! I'm not against waxing my armpits now. But I realize I need a professional to do it. Apparently this is not something I can do myself. Maybe if I was a monkey to be able to get both my arms up there to pull it off right.

So I'll give my armpits a few weeks to recover and then maybe I'll book an appointment to get it done right. I can't imagine not having to worry about my armpits for a whole month! I'd only have to do them a few times in the summer!

Now, I'm not ready to try legs. I did a small part yesterday (after my armpits) and I know you don't get all the hair and it would take all day probably to do my armpits and legs. So the legs will have to wait. These girls who get Brazillian's done... gulp, now that's some scary thought!!! Although maybe laser on the legs and armpits would be worth saving for! To never shave ANYTHING ever again? That would be heaven!

1 comment:

Mom vs. the boys said...

agreed, I would love to not have to shave ever again! and waxing is like torture. I can't imagine doing a pit on my own body, too funny