So at the end of February Lee got offered a new job at a new company and so he gave notice to his old company which he was only on contract for and the contract was up. They called him the next day and said don't bother to come in that night. Sure, two weeks off paid before starting a new job sounds pretty darn good! So we waited to see what his pay would be and he of course was short his vacation pay. He has put a claim in to the labour board but we'll see how long that takes. He had called the HR person on Friday morning and she hasn't called back and I think he should have called again, but he just called the labour board.
So anyway, having the hubby home for two weeks... was tough at some points LOL I mean in the beginning it was great, but near the end I was just thinking "Please go back to work!" On Friday he went with me to playgroup which was nice. There were about 30 kids there again and he was as impressed as it as I am when I go. I love the freedom you have to just let your kids run around the gym and play and not always be reprimanded in they are having fun like you are at some playgroups. Funny enough, there aren't many kids crying and fighting. This last time there was only one little girl stealing a ball of another and they are sisters so that's part of the reason right there.
So that's where I've been for a few weeks now.
He started his new job yesterday and I'm praying so hard that he stays for a while but mostly, I'm hoping he REALLY likes it. It's tough seeing your husband unhappy and knowing there is nothing you can do about it. But he's back in the auto industry doing the same job he was doing before that he loved. So I hope this one is "the one".
So I'm sorry to my friends that I've been MIA, let's just say my hands were full LOL
Cute Halloween Juice Box Covers Free Printable
4 weeks ago


2 comments:
oh I am so glad you are back, and I'm glad it was for a good reason like having Lee home to hang with and not something sad.
Pretty please stop by my blog and enter my first giveaway, I'm worried it won't be sucessful!
http://momvstheboys.blogspot.com/2010/03/creations-elin-review-giveaway.html
LOL You worry too much, I checked your giveaway out and you have more then 20 entries! Of course it will be good! Unfortunately, I'm an idiot when it comes to anything other then typing out my days. I'm really more of a messageboard person because I'm just really that dumb with blogs. I only have 4 followers, and one of them is ME! I can't even figure out how to unfollow my own blog. What's a girl to do? It took me a bit to catch back up on your blog.
Post a Comment