My wonderful kids

My wonderful kids
Life with 4 kids is interesting but fun. I love sharing my life with them and watching them grow.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award


My friend passed on a Beautiful Blogger award to me and I feel very blessed. It's from someone I really admire and although we were mesageboard friends first I feel like I've learned a lot more about her through her website and her blog. I've learned she's a way better Mom then I am LOL I thought I had my hands full but I couldn't imagine 3 boys! I only have two followers, one is her but I'll give her link anyway. Her blog is http://momvstheboys.blogspot.com/ so please visit her!


Here are the rules.
•Thank & link to the person that gave you the award.


•Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.
•Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won
•State 7 things about yourself


I will pass this on to as many blogs as I follow but I don't have 15 yet LOL I only follow 8 so far (including the friend who gave me the award - please check her out).


But these are the fantastic blogs I follow:
  1. A Little Tipsy
  2. Crafty Chic Mommy
  3. Davies
  4. Entertain Exchange
  5. Sippy Cup Sagas
  6. Team Botanical
  7. The Adventures of a Stay at Home Mom (she hasn't visited in 9 months!)
Now, 7 things about me...


  1. I have four kids ages 12, 3, 2 and 1. Their birthday's start in April with Anna and she and Mel will be 3 at the same time for a month and a half!
  2. I get told all the time I don't look my age. Most people take off at least 5 years, sometimes more like 10! I got told at work recently that I looked 18 and I'm 31!!!
  3. I HATE going outside. With a passion. I will use any excuse not to go outside. Not even just when it's snowed out. Every day of the year. I think I'm part Vampire.
  4. I wish I knew how to use computers better. I really don't know anything about them. Like some people have great blogger backgrounds {like my friend} but I don't know how she does it! I should really take a class.
  5. I really want to go back to school but I'm more afraid to fail and I doubt I ever will go back. I really should set a good example but I'm terrified. I just keep hoping Lee gets a good enough job I don't have to and I can stay home forever. Well that's what I'm doing right now so it's working so far :D
  6. I keep a written 10 year journal. I'm also considering selling these or revising it to be a 5 year journal which has more room to write in. Maybe that's how I'll get rich one of these days.
  7. I love to budget. Which is really good with two income properties it would be difficult if I didn't budget. But I'm pretty much a natural at all stuff money. I just have to work on not spending so much :D
Now I'm off to figure out how to tell my blogger buddies I have given them an award. Cool.

3 comments:

Juliana said...

It was lovely to get to know you a little by reading these 7 things!!


I am your newest follower since we both got awards! Lucky us--I hope you will come by and follow me back as well! Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog

Mom vs. the boys said...

Thanks Nat and I love the new black look! I highly recommend you checking out Juliana at her blog too, she's got a great one over there!

Susan @ Oh My! Creative said...

Thanks Natasha for the Beautiful Blogger Award! Have a great day.
Susan