They had fun but really, I hate going outside LOL It reminds me of how much I"ll be outside come the summer. I'm such an indoor girl. I did get pictures but I wished we had more snow. And now we do LOL It snowed most of yesterday and through the night. Not a whole lot, but enough.
Today the kids are quietly playing. I did a good hour on the eliptical. I used higher settings then I normally do. I haven't eaten my face off today either for once. Usually by now I've snacked my way through half the stuff in the house! I'm being very good though.
I'm going to go start some lunch for the kids now. I want to do the Self DVD I have which is 45 minutes long. My goal was to do 2 hours of exercise today but I'll be happy with 1 hr 45 min. I have to keep stepping it up (regularly) and I'll get to where I want to be.
Cute Halloween Juice Box Covers Free Printable
4 weeks ago


1 comment:
Yes, this is working just fine now! I give you credit, an hour on the eliptical is hard to do, even to find the time! these days I'm lucky if I do 10 minutes!
Post a Comment