My wonderful kids

My wonderful kids
Life with 4 kids is interesting but fun. I love sharing my life with them and watching them grow.

Monday, February 15, 2010

My Kids love to Throw-Up on Me!

Cough, cough, retch... "don't you dare..." yep. All over me. And it's funny because they never vomit on my husband. And it's not that he's not there when they have an "episode" he just holds them as far away from him as humanly possible without dropping them. So after a quick shower with the little man and Lee cleaning up his mess and bringing me a new bottle for him I tucked him back into bed. Now after running up there about 4 more times I hope he goes to sleep. No more yuckies from him, but I think his belly must still be sensitive because he's not sleeping and he keeps screaming.


So amoungst all that Taylor is wanting to make cookies. Which she has pretty much done by herself now. I only helped a few times. I think I might have a chef on my hands here.


I have to go wake Lee up to go to work. I just hope Josh sleeps through the night with no more yuckies. Poor kid though.

No comments: