My wonderful kids

My wonderful kids
Life with 4 kids is interesting but fun. I love sharing my life with them and watching them grow.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

St. Valentine's Day Craft

We did this craft this morning and I think it was pretty much a success. Lets just say the kids had a blast. The only problem was that Josh was tired and soon after we started he started to rub his eyes and got paint in his eye LOL Can't do a craft without some sort of problem LOL



I am going to take it to work and do some Valentine's for some of our family.

I'm about to go out with Taylor for a bit. Josh just woke up though but I think Lee is dealing with him.

2 comments:

Mom vs. the boys said...

I have a beautiful blogger award for you over on my site, cute paintings by the way!

http://momvstheboys.blogspot.com/2010/02/beautiful-blogger-award.html

Natasha said...

Thank you Jenn! I sure appreciate that!