My wonderful kids

My wonderful kids
Life with 4 kids is interesting but fun. I love sharing my life with them and watching them grow.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Joshua is starting to POTTY TRAIN!!!

Okay, so *starting* is a stretch. LOL I broke out the potty today and took off his diaper. He sat on it for a while. No pee though. Then he wanted to run around with it and play with it. I put his diaper back on and let him while I made lunch. I think I'll take it out again this afternoon. Actually, I forgot, I wanted to let the kids go out back after their nap to play. The ground is still hard but it's sunny outside today. Heck, I almost feel like going out and I never feel like doing that LOL I feel bad though, I never took them out tobogganing this year. Maybe we'll get more snow and I'll get a chance. I need to show them how to make a snowman!!! (It's on my list of 101 things to do in 1001 days)

No comments: