My wonderful kids

My wonderful kids
Life with 4 kids is interesting but fun. I love sharing my life with them and watching them grow.

Friday, February 12, 2010

It's Fantastic FRIDAY!!!!

So today has been pretty darn good if I do say so myself. Got up this morning at 7am with Josh and Melly and then Anna woke up around 8am. Man, she was so snuggly this morning. She wrapped herself in my coat and then just wanted to sit on my lap. This of course causes immediate jealousy in the other two kids. But they had breakfast and got dressed and we headed out to playgroup.

They had little cupcakes at playgroup for someone's birthday (and Valentine's Day too I think) and Ariana must have ate about 7 of the little things! She kept sneaking over and was double fisted at least twice with cupcakes. She's so much trouble.

Lee and I were sitting last night watching some old video's of the kids. They are so adorable. But in every video you can see what a handful Ariana is LOL Funny enough I said to Lee that I was amazed that I had made it through that period of time. Honestly, Lee has been laid off for almost 2 years from his job and yes he has worked but he hasn't been happy in about that long. It's been a tough two years because of that but when the kids were little I'm glad he was home because it would've been nearly impossible to get through that time.

I was talking to a woman today who has 7 kids and I was so jealous LOL I know it's dumb, but man, I do wish we could have more. But 4 is more then enough right now.

Anyway the rest of this day will play out with Lee getting Taylor at her Dad's after school and then when they get home, I'll be headed out to work. I'm in the photolab tonight though so it should be alright. When I get home I'd like to go to bed soon after.

I'm working on the list to the side of 101 Things that Make Me Happy. It's not as easy as it looks. I mean there is lots that make me happy but writing them out takes time. I'm almost halfway through though. And I'm also working on "My life according to Facebook" today. It's almost done too.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Mom vs. the boys said...

Love the new list, it's looking good already! someday I'll get around to doing a wonderful list like you to remind me of what counts through the hard times. Have a great Valentine's/Family Day weekend- we already know what you got, lucky girl!