Lee got an e-mail this morning to call him back about a job he'd been going through flaming hoops for. He waited until almost 8am and then called the HR guy back. They made him an offer about $5,000 less then he told them he wanted. He's unsure but I know what he should do. He should take the job. He had the BEST reaction to his first interview. He came home and said that it went well and that when he was walking through the plant he felt like he was home. I swear, those are words straight from his mouth. He HAS to take it!
I think he's just frustrated they made him wait a week and a half from his last contact to hear back. He had an interview on January 30th, then another interview the next day, then testing on Feb 5th where the last guy asked when he'd be able to start. Then he heard nothing until the 9th when he called to say thank you and the guy called him back and asked that he be patient since they are having internal issues (or something like that). So I think he's reacting to that. I say even if it pays less he should take it if he thinks it'll make him happy. And it's more then he makes now but less then he asked for.
I'm so proud of him though. He has worked a lot of different jobs in the past two years since he was laid off. He is a really good supervisor and he obviously interviews well with all the offers he's had. I just really hope he finds something he loves.
Cute Halloween Juice Box Covers Free Printable
4 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment