I received this from an online "friend" on FB today and thought I'd share it here. Funny story, I've never met this woman but you know the FB games that all the kids play every day? Like who is your BFF that day and it'll randomly pick one of your "friends". Well I logged on one day to seeing my name in one of this girl's feeds about who she was going to kiss that day. It was really funny because I've never met her so I commented to bring it on and she laughed and said something about her girlfriend LOL It was a pretty funny exchange which loses some of the "funny" from the fact that I don't remember exactly what we said and that I suck at telling jokes. Which is why my blog isn't funny. But anyway, it was nice of her to send this to me today.
I definitely do have "love to complete your life". My pretty Anna just asked me to put her crown on her head (of the dollar store variety) and when I did she said "I look like a princess" - as she plays with her tractor.
No comments:
Post a Comment